The 2018-19 Auction and VV season is over.
THANK YOU for helping us raise over $30,000 as we strive to meet our goal
By far the best source of district revenue is your recurring year-round PLEDGE. Find our NEW donor platform here It is now easy to make, confirm, and track your contribution. Just do it. https://leap4education.org/par...
- 33% of Middle School (25 of 75 families) have pledged to help cover the additional cost of educating 92 kids
- 38% of Open Classroom (25 of 66 families) have pledged to help cover the additional cost of educating 81 kids
- 52% of Montessori (26 of 50 families) have pledged to help cover the additional cost of educating 60 kids
1. Sign your company up for CORPORATE MATCHING at work via www.donorbox.org
2. Put a LEAP MAGNET on YOUR CAR (pick up in either office
3. Be a SPONSOR or recommend a company for potential sponsorship. Businesses promoted until June including via the Spring Music Festival. Sponsorship Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Help kids sign friends/family for READATHON Contact: email@example.com
5. Get involved in the Spring Music Fest. Event Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Attend GIVE BACK DAYS/NIGHTS and other unique EVENTS
7. Use GOOD EARTH and UNITED cards and SMILE.AMAZON.COM when shoppingCalendar
- March 22 (11:59 p.m.): End of grant contest ($5000). Log on daily and watch the video to cast your vote https://www.myscholardollars.c...
- March 25 GIVE BACK NIGHT at ARTI (all day and INCLUDES take out)
- March 26 LEAP MEETING room 20, lower campus next to the library (next 4/23)
- May 14 GIVE BACK NIGHT at Pizzalina (10% of proceeds all day INCLUDES take out)
- May 18 Save the DATE Valley Spring Music Festival! Contact: email@example.com
- May 26 35 Lower Box tix for Giants vs Diamondbacks. Go to www.LEAP4education.org for tix
BOARD MEMBERS: James Sanders, Neily Messerschmidt, Dana Russ, Jodie NewDelman, Tracy Signor, Carlina Bjork, Alan Charne, Kerry Ackeret-Olivotti, Adam Vurek, Marlene Linder-John, Leslie Durkee, Robin Hendrickson-Nelson